It was minus 34 when I woke up this morning and my Fitbit gave me a rating of 1 out of 100 for “readiness”. Like what does that even mean ???
“Nice, you recently went above and beyond with activity. Now, your body might need rest. For active recovery try light walks, stretches or restorative yoga“.
The old me would have scoffed at this message and I’d have continued on my merry way, pushing myself to the limit ! Still feeling great and not wanting to rock the boat, I have taken heed and today I decided to take the advice from my watch. What a crazy thought indeed.
I have just spent a few hours in my kitchen and wanted to share some new finds.
The results of my effort ? Incredibly tasty and nourishing food !
Coming in the month of February ….
- The Green Kitchen
Kitchen essentials: Ingredients and tools
- Food Processor “Accessory” Have I got a story for you !
Karen (the nice one) attempts at daily ritual
- Food Blog – Green Kitchen Stories
- CookBook – Green Kitchen At Home
- Full of Goodness – some of my own recipes
- Superfood – Chia Seeds
- Inspirational women – Sherry Rounds Massage therapist
- Local Experience – Boreal Farm
- Good Reads – People of the Book
- Sensational Series – Where do I begin ?? Since the pandemic, I like many others on the face of the earth and watched a gazillion series and I have to say, loved every minute of my escapism .
- Music Playlist – Joao Gilberto * this music makes me think of warm weather and one of my all time favourite movies Eat, Pray , Love
- Fashion and Decor
Engaging in meaningful activity: Knitting anyone?
What’s all of this talk about manifestation?
Also looking forward to sharing some insight on essential ingredients for wellness.