Almost a year ago now, I discovered the most amazing cookbook.
I have yet to try a recipe and not fall in love with it.
My favourite section is “Fridge Favourite”
Absolutely the best tomato sauce I’ve ever made !
Here’s a list of their basic recipes you’ll find in the Fridge Favourites section :
- Quick Quinoa
- Perfect Pesto
- Big Batch Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Root Veggies
- Rice Crepes
- Heavenly Hummus
- Rainbow Flatbreads
- Pumpkin Puree
- Lazy Lentils
- Chia Pudding
They turn staples into different meals , by simply pairing them together and adding one extra ingredient :
- Quick Quinoa + Perfect Pesto + cherry tomatoes = Simple Salad
- Lazy Lentils + Heavenly Hummus + Roasted Roots + chopped apples = Hearty lunch
- Big Batch Tomato Sauce + Quick Quinoa + egg = Satisfying dinner
- Rice Crepes + Heavenly Hummus + Lazy Lentils = Filled Crepes
- Rainbow Flatbreads + Pumpkin Puree + Perfect Pesto = Quick Toast or pizza
- Big Batch Tomato sauce + Lazy Lentils + spaghetti = Easy dinner for the kids !
Oh how I wish I’d had this book while I was raising my children .
They always give alternatives to make their recipes vegan and nut free . Love this !
Here are some of the recipes I’ve experimented with and had excellent scrumptious results …
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I did.
I dedicate this post to all of those working moms and young working women struggling to do it all and stay healthy at the same time !
This cookbook is totally worth the investment if you enjoy collecting them like I do .
Take Care !